Search the collections
The digital collections include profiles of faculty and alumni, historic images, and full-text material and will continue to grow.
- School Records
- School records from the history of the NYU medical school. Documents in this collection include various announcements about the school year.
- Student Life
- Documents about student life at the medical school. This collection includes, but is not restricted to student newsletters, events, and commencements.
Our Digital Archives include:
- The historic images collection, featuring photographs and some illustrations, of faculty, buildings, special events, and activities related to the NYU School of Medicine, NYU Langone, Bellevue Hospital and the Bellevue Hospital Medical College, among others. The images in the digital image collection represent a small percentage of the Archives' photographic collections, which date from the late 19th century to present.
- NYULMC newsletters and publications
- NYULMC alumni and faculty profiles
Please note that the profiles do not represent a complete record of NYU School of Medicine alumni or faculty. It is a work in progress that is continuously being enriched and expanded by the NYU Medical Archives. If you would like to add or update any information in this resource, we would be happy to hear from you. Please contact us via our Reference Contact Form.